Polkadoodles challenge - Create something using things

Hey crafters, Its that time again, It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For my card this week I've used the Winnie Wonderland Hat which I've coloured using my spectrum noir markers. 

For my background I used the zig zag pattern paper from the Tropical Sorbet collections and completed the card with the sentiment 'Let's be crazy' from the Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments. Hope you like. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals