Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Morning crafters, today I've created a card with the DT theme of Critters/animals. Since I adore cats, I could not help but use Mod the cat. In order to create my scene, I also used the chair , rug and picture frames from Build a scene

For the images inside the pictures, I used the butterfly from Tropical sorbet bundle, the vase of blossoms from the Blooms 4 bundle and last but not least the Bear from Bella Bear with Heart

For my background, I used the yellow floral paper to create wallpaper from pretty spring papers and for the floor I used brown textured paper from the cactus succulent printable papers. 

I coloured the images using my spectrum noir alcohol markers and finished the card using the sentiment 'I'm so sorry' which is from the Winnie Daisy quotes and sentiments bundle.

 I think the card just shows you how versatile all the different images and bundles are from Polkadoodles and showcases how amazing digital crafting is as you can adapt anything to bring your vision to life.




PS - It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.


Challenges entered - 

A place to start - anything goes

Cutie pie challenge - four legged friends

Jan's digital stamps challenge - Anything goes

Sweet stamping challenge - Animals 

The corrosive challenge - Anything goes

Alphabet challenge - C is for cats

Crazy cats challenge - Anything with cats

Ellibelle's corner - Anything goes 




Comments

  1. Love this kitty scene so cute!
    Thank you for joining in Crazy for Cats Challenge!
    Val DT

    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-5-nap-time-sponsored-by.html?sc=1679320063374#c8380639116440355555

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I'm so glad you like it. I loved creating it. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant fun beautifully coloured image,the kitty looks adorable,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meg - thank you so much for your kind words - I appreciate you stopping by. Thank you so much. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  3. Such a precious scene, the coloring is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Donna. Thank you again for your kind words and for stopping by. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  4. Such a sweet little scene- beautifully coloured too! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to visit. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  5. Such a cute scene you created here, thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellibelle your comments are appreciated. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  6. this is gorgeous!, such a sweet image.....Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Cutie Pie Challenge, hope to see you again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa - Mod Cat is such a sweet little rascal. He was so much fun to work with. Thank you for your kind comments and for visiting my blog. I really appreciate it. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  7. Wonderful scene for these adorable images. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pat, The polkadoodles images make it so easy as they inspire so much. Thank you for stopping by. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals