Polkadoodles - Just Because

  Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks design team brief we were asked to create a project for the theme of 'Just Because' For my project I have chosen to create a card. 

Just Because cards are my favourite to make as the recipient is never expecting it and they always have the biggest smile on their face when they open the card.



I have chosen to make a square card using the Winnie Wednesday Bat Dog Pre- coloured image. Using Canva I first created a spider web which I then coloured half of it in very bright colours and then for the right half of the spider web I chose to colour with Grey and black tones.

Some of you will know where I got my inspiration from with a certain popular TV Series that recently aired on one of the popular streaming sites.

I then covered the coloured portion of the web with my clear spectrum noir sparkle pen and added the sentiment 'I Miss You!' 

To complete the card I added some heart embellishments from Lucy's cards.

I love how this card turned out and it just shows you that when using digital images you can always add or alter the design to suit your vision.


Challenges I've entered - 

A place to start - Anything goes - Optional woman of the year

Dream Valley Challenges - Any celebrations

Path of positivity - Anything goes - optional inspired by literature

Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes

The Corrosive challenge blog - Anything goes

My Bestie Aussie Challenge

Creative inspiration challenge - Anything goes

Simply Ellibelle's corner - Anything goes

Comments

  1. Winnie Wednesday is one of my favs! So fun how you colored half the web and left the other half blacks/greys! Perfect! Just Because cards are so nice; this card will certainly bring a smile!! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - Its one of my favs too. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog and leave such a kind comment. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  2. Love how you colored the image and the card is so cute!! You are so right, it's always so nice to receive a beautiful card unexpectedly.
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellibelle for your kind comments and for taking time out your day to drop by my blog. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  3. I love this image and this card. It is perfection in every way. Thank you for joining us over on the My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna for stopping by and leaving such lovely comments. Happy Crafting! Melx

      Delete
  4. Es una tarjeta preciosa!!
    Gracias por unirte a The Corrosive Challenge (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maria, gracias ppor tu amable comentario y por tomarte el tiempo de pasarte por mi blog. Feliz elaboracion! Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals