Polkadoodles - Hello

Morning crafters, Its that time again, It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.




For my project this week I have used Scruff the dog pre-coloured digi. For my background I've used a green spot pattern paper from Spring Gnome's and also a teal textured paper from Cactus Succulent textured paper The sentiments I've used are both from the Winnie Daisy greetings quotes and sentiment. I love how the patterned papers coordinates with the colours of the dogs scarf. To complete the card I added a green sparkle star and circle to add a bit of bling..

Hope you like him, Happy Crafting! Mel x


challenges entered 

A place to start - Anything goes

Crafting happiness - Anything goes

Jan's digital stamps - Anything goes

Little patch of crafty friends - Anything goes



Comments

  1. Oh My, he's precious and your coloring is fab! Love the card design too. Thanks for joining us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your projects soon.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The coloring is great! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals