Polkadoodles - Geometric pattern

Morning crafters, Its that time again, It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks project I have made a birthday card using the Too cute bee heart basket digital image which I have coloured using my spectrum noir alcohol markers sticking to the primary colour theme we were tasked to use. 



I have also created a geometric pattern at the top and bottom of my card using basic hexagon dies and the card stock  I used for that is from The Theo Penguin co-ordinate papers. To finish the card off I used a sentiment from Winnie Daisy quotes and sentiments bundle  which read It's your big day! However I cropped this to read It's your B Day. Hope you like it and I'll look forward to seeing all of your challenge submissions. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Challenges I've entered 

Alphabet challenge - F is for flying

Crafty addicts - anything goes

A place to start - Anything goes

Crafting happiness - Anything goes

Comments

  1. Love the cute Bee and geometric shapes.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals