Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

 Good Morning everyone, this morning I bring to you an infinity shaker card which I have created with the theme of Mermaid/Ocean and using a specific colour palette.

I started my project by working on the background, which I ink blended using distress oxide inks using the above colour palette. I sprayed with water giving an oxidized effect which looks like bubbles.




For my image, I used Winnie Mermaid Mermazing - Octopus Kisses, as you can see the image also matches the suggested colour palette. It was almost as if this image was made for this challenge. For my sentiment I used 'You are my rock' from the Winnie Mermazing Mermaid quotes.

I hope you all love this project as much as I do. 

Happy Crafting! Mel x


PS - It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.


Challenges I've entered 

Ellibelle's corner - Anything goes

Crafty Addicts - Anything goes

Cupcake Inspiration - Mermaids



Comments

  1. Fabulous shaker card and love the beautifully coloured cute image-love the hair.Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I LOVE that background you made!! Makes that adorable image POP right off the card!! Great design!!! Thank you for playing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.
    Nora
    DT Member CIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure is cute, I like the card very much, nice coloring and again thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty with this gorgeous image, such a great choice of colors!
    Thank you so much for playing along at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and great colouring. Thanks so much for joining this month’s I Spy With My Little Eye Challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals