Polkadoodles - Clean and Simple - Easter theme


Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks project the design team were asked to create a project using the theme CAS Easter.





For my project I've created a card using the Bunny Rabbit with Bunch of Flowers Digi image which I've coloured using my spectrum noir markers. I used an Easter colour palette from pinterest for inspiration.

I then used a stitched basic rectangle die to cut the image out and for my card matt I used a larger stitched basic  rectangle die and cut from the cloudy sky Pretty Spring Papers and used this as my background.

I completed the card using the sentiment 'Spring has Sprung from the Spring Gnomes fun puns and quotes bundle and added some baby blue pearls from little things by Lucy's cards.

I just adore the colours in this card and how clean and simple it looks. I hope you like it too. Happy Crafting! Mel x


Challenges entered - 

613 Avenue create - anything goes - CAS

Lil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes

Corrosive challenge - Anything goes

We love stamping - stamp images - spring

Sweet stampin challenge - Spring

Crafty Catz

Jan's digital images

Comments

  1. A delightful Spring card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge and using the theme option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda for your kind comment and for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate it. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy, thank you for stopping by - Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  3. Fab card and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week and please come and join us in our next challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and for taking the time to visit my blog. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  4. Yes, it's certainly a sweet little CAS design with the cutest of bunnies. Lovely coloring too! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and lovely CAS card- your coloring is so nice! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gleeful CAS, Mel! Thank you for sharing your flawless colored creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals