Polkadoodles -Boys/Men

 Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

The design team were tasked to create a project for boys/men - 

For my project this week, I decided to use the Science/Chemistry Digital image to create a Good Luck card. I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and I used my Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen to add some sparkle on to the experiment liquid inside the beakers. I used the sentiment Good Luck  from the Winnie Celebrations Sentiment kit 2 and backed the image and sentiment on to a stencilled background which I created using Distress Oxide inks in the colour of Clover and Twisted Citron.



This card could be used to give as a good luck in your new job card or even good luck for a student studying sciences. I hope I've inspired you with my project and would love to hear what you think in the comments below. 

Happy Crafting! Melx


Challenges I've entered 

Crafty Gals Corner - Make it Green

Crazy is our fame - stencil fun - CAS

A Place to start - Anything goes 

Jan's Digi stamps - Anything goes

Comments

  1. Darling image and sentiment to match. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna your very kind - Happy crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  2. It's so cute! I love the "glow" around the image! Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie - Thank you for your comment and taking time to visit my blog. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  3. Love this Mel … it’s a great boy image… I really should make more male cards… love the green outline it looks like he’s been testing one of his potions πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Wendy, I love the image too and just had to add the green glow. The workplay images in polkadoodles are fab for male cards. x

      Delete
  4. So cute and so perfectly executed! Thanks for playing along with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz.
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chana, It was great playing along. Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  5. Love this fabulous image and your coloring of it. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Really appreciate you taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa - was a pleasure - Thank you for taking the time also. Glad you like the image :-) Happy Crafting! Mel x

      Delete
  6. Thank you for your kind comments Darlene and Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals