Polkadoodles - Mother's Day

 Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

This week the design team were asked to create projects themed around Mother's Day.



For my project I chose to use the Bunny Rabbit with Mom Greeting card digital image Which I coloured using red tones from my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.. To make the image sparkle, I used my spectrum noir clear sparkle pen on the dress, flowers and ladybird. I also finished it off by using my glossy accents on the heart and the ladybird to create some dimension and shine.

I did not feel that a sentiment was required on this occasion due to the MOM sentiment on the greeting card.


Challenges I've entered -

Crazy is our fame - stencils with optional hearts

A place to start - anything goes with optional colour palette

The cutie pie challenge - hearts and flowers Mother's day or Valentine #179

Get creative challenges #118 use hearts

Jan's digi stamps - Anything goes



Comments

  1. Too Cute, Melanie! Love the monochromatic effect. Thank you for sharing your FUN creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Hope you will join us again!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How darling, Melanie! What mom would not be delighted to receive such Sweetness Beautiful color choices - but more than that - the love and sweetness factor are wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration and for submitting your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start this month for our Pick a Pallette challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the image - great job thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals