Polkadoodles - Engagement

 Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks project, the design team were asked to create a project for an engagement.

As usual I have chosen to make a card. My card features the Anniversary Winnie Celebrations 1 digital stamp image


I adore this image and it was so much fun to colour. It is also a fab image to practice colouring hair. I am not the best at colouring hair but I think it turned out really good and have printed off a bunch of images so that I can continue to experiment with different hair colours.

I also used the cream coloured pattered paper from the Zodiac big kahuna bundle I just love that the patterned papers are so versatile and can be used for many different occasions.

For my sentiment I used the Celebrate in Style sentiment from the Winnie Celebrations 1 sentiment bundle. As I did not have a sentiment specific for an engagement I added in some text to say 'You said yes!' 

To complete the card and to make it stand out I used some Pink sparkle cardstock from Die cuts with view and also die cut some small hearts from it also.

I hope I have inspired you to get creating! Be sure to check out the other design team inspiration and to say hi over at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday blog.

Happy Crafting! Mel x

Challenges entered -

Crafty Gals Corlner #240 Add hearts

Simplyellibelle's corner - anything goes

The sister hood of crafters - hearts

Paper funday - anything goes - lots of layers

Comments

  1. Oh My, this little Winnie is so cute and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous and beautifully coloured. Lovely layout. Thanks for sharing at Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals