Polkadoodles - Spring flowers

 Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks project, the design team were asked to create for the theme of Spring Flowers.

For my project I made a 5"x5" square card using patterned paper from the Zodiac big Kahuna bundle to create two matt layers.

For the main feature of my card, I had to use the Spring Daisy Gnome digital image.



I coloured the image using soft pastel colours which also matched the patterned paper I used.

To finish the card off, I used some glossy accents over the word spring to give a glossy texture and I used my Gelly roll white gel pen to add polkadots to the Gnome's hat.

Be sure to check out the other design team projects on the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. blog and say hi.

Happy Crafting Mel x

Challenges Entered 

Elizabeths Corner - Anything goes

The paper fun day challenge - Anything goes

Comments

  1. Such a cute gnome card and beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Melanie…it’s so pretty and makes me feel like springtime is on its way… πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’–

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals