Polkadoodles - Pancake Heaven

Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

This weeks project is making me hungry lol - The design team were asked to create a project with the theme Pancake day. For my project I made a cute 5"x 5" square card.

For my background, I used a pink plaid paper from Spring Gnomes Printable Paper and overlaid a repeated sentiment which reads 'Let's eat pancakes and then we can save the world' using the pancake heaven sentiments bundle.

In the centre of the card I used the Pancake Heaven - pre-coloured miss sugarpops digital stamp 




This was a really quick card to make as I used the pre-coloured digital stamp but look how cute it turned out. 

Playing with digital stamps has completely opened my eyes to a whole new world of crafting. Having the flexibility to be able to resize images, crop and combine all different elements into the one layer just blows my mind and polkadoodles makes it super easy.

I hope you will visit the polkadoodles website and give the digital images, sentiments and papers a try.

Happy Crafting! Mel x

Challenges entered 

A place to start anything goes

Dream Valley Challenge

Jan's Digital stamps - Anything goes

Lil patch of crafty friends

Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes



Comments

  1. LOL! What a cute card! wouldn't it be grand if eating pancakes DID save the world? Yummy! So happy I got to see your creation at Jan’s Digi Stamp Challenges . Thanks for the inspiration, and I hope to see more of your designs soon.
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. Will look forward to entering another challenge :-)

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmmm! I love pancakes!!! They don't like me ;-( Beautifully colored image! Thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so sweet! What a darling card! Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz Staroska

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sentiment and the compositon of this project! Your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals