Alex Syberia Designs - Smile and Wave stamp set

 

Hi all, me again with another card using the latest release from Alex Syberia Designs.

As you can see I created this card using one of the backgrounds I created using the Modern Weave stencil from my last post.. 

I die cut a portion of the stencil using one of my basic Circle dies from Sizzix and cut a smaller circle from glitter cardstock and adhered to the centre of the larger circle. 

I then used the cute little penguin from the Smile and Wave stamp set and for my sentiment I used the Thanks die which I die cut using black cardstock.


To complete my card I added some small hearts from Lucy's Cards.

I adore this little thanks card and had so much fun putting this together.

I hope you like my card. and manage to get some crafty time.

Happy Crafting! Mel x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals