Polkadoodles - New Year - colour palette

 Morning Crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas when it arrives.

The design team were asked to create a project with the theme New Year using a particular colour palette.

Today I have made a card for New Year. I firstly created an ink blended background using my distress oxides in the colours of seedless preserves, faded jeans and Peacock feathers. I then created a card mat using the Circle star numbers from the Zodiac collection, I used numbers 20 and 23, I then added the sentiment 'Best Wishes for the New Year' which is from the Winnie white Christmas




To finish off the card I coloured the stars in a gold colour and added some glossy accents to the bigger stars.

Happy Crafting and I hope Santa is good to all of you.

Mel xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals