Polkadoodles - December Birthday - Boy card

Morning All, 

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

this week the design team have been challenged to create a project for a December Birthday and for a boy. 

For my project I have created a birthday card with a bit of a twist. I first created my background using Wild honey, pine needles and abandoned coral Distress Oxides. 

I then used the tree from The Tweetest Christmas stamps and stamped repeatedly on to the background using tone on tone inks. 



For my digital image I used the Party Little Dude Digi and to finish off the card I did a mashup of sentiments which reads – ‘Merry Birthday’ both parts cropped from other sentiments using the Winnie white Christmas and the Zodiac collection sentiments.

Happy Crafting! Mel

Challenges I've entered 

Through the craft room door - Anything goes

A perfect time to craft - anything goes

Ally's Angels

Comments

  1. What a happy and colourful card (I am definitely team colourful ;) ) - thanks a lot for joining the AAA Birthday Challenge and hope you also join one of the upcoming challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card for a boy! Love your ink blended background! Thank you for sharing and playing along with us at AAA Birthday. Hope to see you in future challenges too. Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card for a boy. That background is stunning. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals