Alex Syberia Designs - Modern Weave Layering Stencils

 Hi all 

So before Christmas I pledged towards the Alex Syberia Designs full release bundle and I was so pleased when they had reached their target as this meant their first physical product went straight into production and I received the bundle just before Christmas.

I have now been able to spend some time today playing with the Modern Weave stencil which is just amazing! So versatile and can be changed up with colour to create all kinds of backgrounds for all style of cards.


In this colour example, I used Distress Oxide colours. I used pine needles, lucky clover and twisted citron. The stencils are so easy to line up and they are numbered so it takes the guess work out of knowing which one to use first. The stencils are really sturdy so you won't have any problems with them bending out of shape.

Other examples of the backgrounds I created are below:


In this example the Distress Oxide colours I used were - peacock feathers, wild honey and picked raspberry.

Here are the other backgrounds I created today -



I will be using these backgrounds to make a bunch of Birthday cards to add to my stash. Which I will be sure to post to show you how they all turned out. If you have never heard of Alex Syberia Designs I encourage you to check them out and for those of us that are in the UK, they are also based in the UK so the products will be easily accessible should you wish to try some of their new release out.

Happy Crafting all Mel x









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals