Polkadoodles - Red & Green Christmas project

 

Morning Crafters,

This week the design team were tasked to create a Christmas project but keeping to red and green as our colour palette. For my project I created a Christmas card. 

 I used the Rudolph Reindeer Wreath digital image - I coloured the image in using my spectrum noir alcohol markers using traditional Red and Green colours but overlaid the red with an embossing pen so that I could add some red glitter embossing powder which created some sparkle and texture.





For my sentiment “ Believe” I used the Winnie White Christmas sentiment bundle - which I printed using my laser printer so that I could cover with green deco foil and ran through my laminator to give a foiled effect.

To complete the card, I cut out elements of a poinsettia flower using my scan and cut machine and adhered this to the right side of the card.

I really wish you could see this card in real life – It’s just full of texture and sparkle!

Happy Crafting! Mel x

Challenges entered 

Little Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything goes

Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Christmas or winter

Comments

  1. I like Polkadoodles images and this one is so cute. Great coloring.
    Lia DT TSOC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals