Polkadoodles - Christmas card for a Man using two chosen digital papers

 Morning Crafters,

I am back with some more Christmas inspiration from Polkadoodles.

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

For this weeks challenge, the design team were tasked with creating something for a Man at Christmas using two chosen digital papers.

For my project I created a Christmas card using Gnome Festive Fun - Put your boots on digital image which was the pre-coloured version. I printed this image using my Canon Pixma printer and die cut it out using a basic square shaped die.



For my chosen papers, I used Elvis Wesley Moose themed digital papers which I die cut out using a basic rectangle stitched die and then cut in half. I then used one of each half to create my background and added a thin red cardstock strip to bring both papers together.

To complete the card, I used a sentiment from the Winnie white Christmas digital sentiments which reads 'Let it Snow'

Card size measures - 4.25"x5.5"

Challenges entered 

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything goes

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes 

My time to craft Christmas - Elf or Gnome

Through the craft room door - Anything goes

Comments

  1. Love how you've used the papers in this fab design, Melanie! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's a great card with gnome, Melanie. Thanks for playing at CHNC! Martina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie: Terrific Santa-dressed gnome card!!! Very festive! Thanks for including MTTCC in your links! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals