Polkadoodles - Halloween treat bags

 Morning Crafters,

I'm back with some more Halloween inspiration from Polkadoodles.

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

The design team were tasked to create something for a Halloween party - but not a card. 

For my project I have chosen to create a Halloween treat bag!




I mean what's a Halloween party without treats!

To create my treat bag I've used Polkadoodles Halloween Trick or Treat digital paprs I've used the purple paper with bats as well as the orange boo with ghosts paper.

I've embellished the front of both bags with circle die cuts which have been cut from purple and green glitter cardstock then adhered a smaller circle on top which reads Trick or treat and Happy Halloween which is from the Boo Halloween sentiments. Both sentiments were printed using my laser printer so that I could foil them using my deco foil in shattered rainbow colour.

I used a small hole punch to punch a hole at centre top of the treat bag and used a small piece of thread to tie at the top to keep the bag closed.

I need to credit ChicnScratch on Youtube for providing a really easy to follow tutorial for the construction of the treat bags.

I hope I've inspired you to make some treat bags for your Halloween celebrations.

As always, I'm looking forward to browsing your challenge submissions and don't forget to visit the other design team members blogs and say hi as they all love hearing from you.

Happy Crafting! 

Mel x

Challenges entered 

Corrosive challenge - Anything goes

Crafty Calendar challenge



Comments

  1. Wonderful Halloween treat bags. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cute little gift bags… definitely inspired me to try my hand at making my own bags… I normally buy plain ones or recycle ones 😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals