Polkadoodles - Colour Palette Challenge - Anything Christmas

 Morning Everyone,

I’m back to share some festive inspiration, Can you believe it is the 25th October!!!!!!!, 

For this challenge the design team were tasked to use a particular colour palette being:

 

  For my card I’ve used the Gift Tree Gnome festive fun digital image - 



I’ve coloured using my alcohol markers keeping to the colour palette. For the star and the bell, I’ve added some glossy accents to give some dimension and shine.

For my background I used digital papers from the Cactus succulentdigital papers - I printed the green, yellow, off white, and dark pink papers and cut a load of ¼ inch strips to make a striped background. For the light pink strip, I used the light pink paper from zodiac papers 3 No. 11. 

To complete the card I used the ‘You are a gift’ sentiment from the Winnie celebrations 2 digital download 

I also added some sequins and heart drops from little things by Lucy's cards.

Hope I have inspired you all and can't wait to see what the other designers have created and of course what challenge submissions we get, 

Happy Crafting! Mel x


challenges entered - 

lil patch of crafty friends - anything goes

Crafty hazelnut's Christmas challenge - anything goes

Creative fingers challenge - Anything goes



Comments

  1. Love this Mel…. I really like the green gnome Santa and works perfectly with the cactus papers xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals