Polkadoodles - Cute little witch BOO

 Morning everyone, 

I'm back with another awesome project for Polkadoodles. This time the blog is getting its SPOOKY on with some FANGTASTIC Halloween projects.

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

The design team were tasked to create a card using any Halloween images.

Today I have brought you an infinite shaker card. featuring the Cute little witch boo digital image.



I coloured the image using my spectrum noir alcohol markers and fussy cut the image out. I also added white gel pen to the little girls cape, shoes and hat buckle.

For the infinite shaker element, I firstly created a sentiment background using the Boo Halloween sentiment bundle making a continuous pattern using sentiments "trick or treat", "hocus pocus", "here for the boos and "I put a spell on you. I then die cut the background using a stitched A2 die, which I then placed into a small Avery Elle storage pocket adding some Halloween mix from Little Things from Lucy's cards to create the shaker and I sealed the pocket using double sided tape.

I then mounted the shaker to a 4.25" x 5.5" green glitter cardstock and added this to a white card base of the same size.

I just love Halloween and I am too excited to see what the rest of the design team come up with. Make sure you check out all the inspiration from the design team and show them some love by visiting their blogs and dropping them a comment. 

I will also look forward to looking through all of the challenge submissions and saying hi to you all.

Happy Crafting!

Mel x

Challenges entered 

Through the craftroom door anything goes

A perfect time to craft - Anything goes

Ally's Angels - Anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes

two old bats Halloween



Comments

  1. She has to be the CUTEST little witch I've seen! Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Two Old Bats}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she is isn't she - I just adore her. Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

      Delete
  2. Aww!! This little witch is so adorable, your coloring is fabulous and I so admire your impressive fussy cutting!!
    Thank you for playing with us over at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet no one ever tells you about how great your coloring techniques are - oh wait, I see Maria just did! Anyway, very cute little trick-or-treater and I like the shaker idea. Thank you for sharing it with us at Two Old Bats. Xoxo, Fran DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran - I really appreciate you taking the time to drop me a comment. Happy Crafting!

      Delete
  4. Mel: Your card is super cute and ready for the Halloween celebrations coming in just over a month! Thanks for including Ally's Angels in your links! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becca for your very kind words. I had so much fun creating this card. Sending crafty hugs! Mel x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals