Polkadoodles - Bella Bear Daisy - mini plant pot card

 Morning crafters,

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

The Design team were challenged with creating an unusual shaped card using flower images. The image I chose to use is the Bella bear daisy digital download.



Deciding on the shape of the card, had me stumped for a while as I would normally gear towards heart or hexagon, however I decided upon a plant pot shaped card which actually worked out very cute.

As usual, I coloured the image using my spectrum noir alcohol markers, cut it out using the free svg file using my scan n cut machine. 

The sentiment used reads 'if friends were flowers I'd pick you, which is from the Winnie Daisy greetings, quotes and sentiments.

I then adhered the image to the opening of the plant pot and decorated with some green foliage and white flowers.

The markers used to colour the image are:

HB1, BP5, BP1, AB3, AB1, CG1, PP2, RB1, FS4 & Bo3

As I sized the image small, there was not a lot of colouring required which is why there were minimal markers used.

I can't wait to see what wonderful cards the other design team members create as well as the projects submitted by our wonderful blog readers.

Happy Crafting! 

Mel x

Challenges I've entered 

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes - http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/

Try it on Tuesday - Blooms - https://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/

Use your stuff - anything found in nature - http://useyourstuff.blogspot.com/



Comments

  1. Oh my, this is precious. Love the card shape and the image is coloring beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at The Colour Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna - it too a while for me to think of what to do as we were tasked to create an unusual card shape but I got there in the end. Thank you again for your kind words. Mel x

      Delete
  2. Love the cute image and flower pot shaped card.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your kind words. Mel x

      Delete
  3. A fantastic design and card with pretty flowers. Thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals