Polkadoodles - Fluffy friends

 Morning all,

I'm glad to be back with another Polkadoodles project for the Digi Choosday Challenge which is friends forever. Remember to visit the Blog to get your code to receive a very generous discount and to submit your project as there will be some amazing prizes up for grabs.

The images I've used are the fluffy friends Winnie digital stamps.



I coloured the image using my spectrum noir alcohol markers, and used my scan n cut machine to cut the image out. I added Spectrum noir clear sparkle pen to the dress and the shoes of the girl.

I also added Dove craft Glitter Glue in the colour Crystal to the lines in the girls hair and tights.

The sentiment I used was from Winnie Daisy Greetings, Quotes & sentiments 'You're the best friend ever' which I covered with deco foil rainbow shattered glass and ran through my laminator to give a foiled effect that's just gorgeous in real life. I used a basic circle die to cut out the sentiment and then ink blended with distress oxide wild honey to make into a sun.

To complete the card I die cut a grassy hill from some green glitter card and added to a teal blue background for the image to be adhered directly to, creating such a sweet scene. Below is a list of the markers I used in case you want to re create the colouring. I used Pinterest to give me some ideas on colour combinations.

Alcohol marker list -

Hair - GT1

Flowers on girl & bunny - PP4, PP5, CT1 & CT3

Leaves - CG1 & CG3

Dress & shoes - BP4, BP5, BP6

Belt & tights - GT1 & GT3

Bunny with flower - BGR1, IG2 FS4

Bunny with ribbon - RB1, RB2 & FS5

Ribbon - GT3

Make sure to check out the other design team projects for inspiration and leave them a comment to say hi. 

Thanks again for stopping by my blog, It's very much appreciated as always and will look forward to seeing all of your submitted projects.

Happy Crafting! 

Mel x

Challenges entered - 

Try it on Tuesday





Comments

  1. This is beautiful, Mel! Love your colouring! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, the image speaks for itself too. Xx

      Delete
  2. Super adorable card! Love your colouring!! Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals