Polkadoodles - You are just Mermazing!


Morning all

I'm very excited to be sharing with you my first project as part of the Polkadoodles Design Team.

It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

The theme for the challenge is 'Not a rectangle or square card'

I've made a circle card to represent a bubble featuring the gorgeous Winnie mermaid mermazing digital stamp.






I also used the sentiment 'You are just mermazing' from the Winnie Mermazing Mermaid quotes digital download.

As the image is designed beautifully, I wanted to colour it simply using my spectrum noir markers.

Markers used - 

Mermaid face - TN1, TN2, TN3 & FS5

Mermaid Tale, top & flowers - HB1 & HB2

Mermaid tail trim - BT7

Bubbles - BT1

Dolphin - GB2 & BG4

Mermaid Hair - IG2 & blender 

Other products used -

Spectrum Noir clear sparkle pen 

As the image has been printed using a laser printer, I've covered the image with a square of deco foil and ran it through my laminator and the effect is just gorgeous as you will see from the below small video clip. 



Thanks for taking the time to read my first polkadoodles blog post and I can't wait to see what you create for the polkadoodles 'anything goes challenge' 

Makes sure to check out the other wonderful DT projects for more inspiration and drop them a comment to say hi.

Happy crafting!

Mel x

Challenges entered 

path to positivity challenge #102

Jans Digi stamp challenge 

cupcake inspiration challenge #546





Comments

  1. Adorable card Melanie! I like the shape and touches of metalic. Thank you for sharing your aquadic creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jan, was so much fun to create, hugs and happy crafting right back at you x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Melanie and welcome to the Polkadoodles DT from another newbie …hugs 💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, How exciting is it being on the team, I was so chuffed. Happy crafting x

      Delete
  3. Such a magical card with the cute mermaid! Wonderful touches of sparkle! I know you'll enjoy coloring up all the wonderful Polkadoodles digis; congrats! Thanks for sharing your first creation with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am in love with the images and can't wait to share more of my project with you all. Happy crafting x

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The image is stunning. I was drawn to it as soon as I seen it on website.

      Delete
  5. Love your stunning card, Melanie! Welcome to the team! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane, I'm very happy to be part of this wonderful team and to be lucky enough to celebrate the wonderful images.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals