Polakdoodles - BBQ theme - Use Animals


Morning crafters, Its that time again, 
It's choosday which means it is time to enter our 'Anything Goes Challenge' over at Polkadoodles Digi ChoosdayRemember to check out the blog for full details and to grab your code to receive a very generous discount from the Polkadoodles shop.

for our Design Team challenge this week we were asked to create something using the theme BBQ and using an animal. 

Well I just couldn't wait to use Quarter Panda Burger and Drink digital image which I coloured using my Spectrum Noir markers. 




For my background I used the Gnome BBQ papers and to finish the card off I used the Rebel with an attitude easy strip sentiments. I can't wait to see what you all create. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polkadoodles - Mermaid/Ocean - using a specific colour palette

Polakdoodles - Critters/animals

Polkadoodles - Interactive card using florals